banner image

Valentines Day 2020 Whatsapp Messages | Status

Valentines day is not just for lovers but also for the people you love whether family members or friends. Whatsapp is one of the most used free messaging social networking android app in 2019. Love birds keep in contact with each other through this app and this app allows them to send SMS, images and videos instantly. Valentine’s day is a day of love,and what better way to celebrate it than to send your loved ones special Valentines Day 2019 Whatsapp Messages.

Valentines Day Whatsapp messages, Valentines Day Whatsapp status,

Valentines Day Whatsapp Messages|Status.

Here we share some of the best Valentines Day Whatsapp messages|status.
  1.  Love Is Always Good And Kind,It’s When People Mishandle It,It Becomes A Weapon Of Hurt.
  2. If a rain drop would mean that i love you i bet it would rain all day. This is because i love you so much that it becomes immeasurable.
  3. I don’t care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth 😉
  4. Even when you say something wrong, and you know something is missing, that hurts someone, maybe not someone you care about, but someone is hurting.
  5. Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
  6. No One In D World Has D Ability to stop Their Tears When Their Loved Ones Say 2 Them “Don’t Leave Me , I Need You” Or “Leave Me I Dint Need You!
  7. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.
  8. When i miss you… I close my eyes and I’m with you…!
  9. Valentine’s Day is the one day which reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone. We’re lucky that you’ve me and I’ve you as special someone. Happy Valentine’s Day dear!
  10. May you continue to rock my worldMay you continue to be my loverMay you continue to give me warmth,And may I continue to be your Valentine for the rest of your life.Happy Valentine’s Day!
  11. As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Do not forget to share your love with best wishes to family and friends.
Valentines Day 2020 Whatsapp Messages | Status Valentines Day 2020 Whatsapp Messages | Status Reviewed by DIY GURU on February 04, 2019 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.